Returns and Exchanges to Adventist Book Centre, Sydney Online
Products purchased on this site can be returned, subject to the following conditions:
Faulty or Damaged Goods
• All tangible products purchased on this site can be returned if damaged or faulty.
• These items must be returned to: Adventist Book Centre, 4 Cambridge Street, Epping 2121. Please contact us and provide your sales order number and the details of the title/s and damage concerned.
Change your mind?
• eBooks are an instant download and therefore cannot be returned. If an ebook appears to be faulty, please contact us to discuss the issue.
• CDs, DVDs, electronic games and eReaders cannot be returned unless in original packaging, faulty or damaged.
• Books, Non Electronic Games and Stationery items can be returned (within 14 days) with proof of purchase (the receipt shipped with the item/s) for a full refund, provided the item is in an unused and re-sellable condition. Any delivery charges will not be refunded for change of mind returns.
These items must be returned to: Adventist Book Centre, 4 Cambridge Street, Epping 2121. The cost of returning a product you no longer want (within 14 days) is your responsibility. Any item returned in a used condition will not be refunded.